Our Master in Business Administration - Business Analytics from New York Institute of Technology gives you the skills you’ll need to analyze and implement data-driven business processes, form business inferences and predictions from data, and make optimal and robust business decisions.
What you'll study
Our program offers training on statistical analysis, data visualization, database management, machine learning, and social network analytics applications in different business functional areas including marketing, finance, accounting, operations, supply chain, and human resources.
You’ll become familiar with business analytics tools such as Python programming, SQL, Tableau, using them with real-world business case studies from different business disciplines to determine which dataset is most useful and how it can be leveraged to solve business problems and increase productivity, efficiency, and revenue.
- Marketing Manager
- Management Analyst
- Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialist
- Project Management and Business Operations Specialist
- Purchasing Manager or Agent
- Operations Research Analyst
- Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers
- Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists
- Principles of Management
- Management Information Systems
- Business Statistics
- Production and Operations Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting Business Intelligence & Analytics View 1575 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- B.S. degree or its equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0.
- Completed application.
- $50 nonrefundable application fee.
- Copies of undergraduate transcripts for all schools attended.
- Copy of college diploma or proof of degree.
International25200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1400 USD per credit during 24 months.
National25200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1400 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Manhattan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.