The curriculum of this Master of Business Administration - Accounting from University of California, Riverside is comprised of 20 courses, which include a set of required courses and electives, to make up 80 total quarter units. Students have the flexibility to choose electives from a variety of functional areas to customize their Professional MBA experience.
Study at your own pace and accelerate your career with a nationally.
Rranked MBA from one of the most diverse and fastest growing University of California campuses. The UCR Professional MBA program is for professionals who want to build their professional skill sets without interrupting their careers. With a highly flexible curriculum, you can tailor the program to your professional aspirations.
The Professional MBA mirrors the full-time MBA with the same curriculum and the same world-class faculty. You will learn from distinguished scholars and practitioners who have unmatched academic credentials and pursue new applied research projects. The Professional MBA can be completed in as little as under five quarters, or over the course of several years as you drive your career forward.
Fieldwork in Management
The Fieldwork in Management is a mandatory internship portion of the Professional MBA program. The internship program is considered one course (four quarter units).
- Provides management experience that is complementary to formal classroom studies.
- Designed to provide meaningful work experience in a variety of industries, allowing application of academic knowledge and skills in a real-world business setting.
- Normally taken after completion of core courses.
- Currently employed students may be allowed to develop projects related to their current employment (four quarter units).
- Organizational Behavior and Theory
- Statistics for Management
- Financial Management
- Managerial Economics
- Information Systems
- Operations Management for Competitive Advantage
- Marketing Management
- Financial Accounting
- Strategic Management
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
80 total quarter units
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1474 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- We consider each applicant's professional, academic and life experiences, in addition to character and personality. Admission to the A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management is based upon several criteria, including the quality of previous academic work, personal essays and letters of recommendation.
- We encourage prospective students to reach out to the admissions team for a personal consultation with an associate director by phone or virtual means.
- The MBA program is open for admission to all eligible students from all undergraduate majors.
- Quantitative Methods (business calculus, linear algebra, statistics) is a prerequisite to the program. Qualified students who have not taken this prerequisite course may be admitted, but must meet this requirement by completing an inexpensive online course offered by Knewton Alta before classes begin.
International56000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56000 USD per year during 21 months.
National56000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56000 USD per year during 21 months.
In-State44000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44000 USD per year during 21 months.
Living costs for Riverside
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.