Core courses are delivered primarily online with one face–to–face weekend session during the first month of each semester. The required core courses are delivered in sequence, using this hybrid model for learners who wish to earn the graduate degree while maintaining full-time employment.
Students of the Education program of the University of Minnesota will:
- Develop critical analytical skills of reading, interpreting and applying scholarship in the field of education
- Demonstrate competence in evaluating and conducting research and scholarship in education
- Communicate effectively with multiple constituencies
- Demonstrate skills in collaboration and in leadership
- Gain understanding of how where we’re from and who we think we are shapes what is focused on and what is left out of educational endeavors.
- Indigenous Peoples and the Environment
- Education and Research
- Diversity and Social Justice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 551 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- The required prerequisites for admission are a completed Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a GPA of 2.8 or higher.
- It is preferred applicants have two years professional experience or demonstrated experience working with learners.
- Application Fee
- Personal Statement and Diversity Statement are not required.
- Extenuating Circumstances Statement is optional.
- Resume/CV is required.
- Writing Sample: This is required and will be used to assess writing skills.
- Two letters of recommendation.
International32970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1099 USD per credit during 12 months.
National32970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1099 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State20790 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 693 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.