MEB provides students with independent research experiences that satisfy their own specific interests. The program is intended to position and stimulate students for possible advanced study leading to a PhD in one of the areas stated above, and/or provide a unique facet to the background of a prospective medical student.
The Marine and Environmental Biology MSc program at University of Southern California will also provide fundamental tools and expertise for entry into a master's level position in academic, government or private sector research laboratories. It will prepare students interested in governmental and non-government (NGO) environmental regulatory science and forge career pathways into private sector positions in environmental consulting and business.
- Advanced Biological Oceanography
- Scientific Writing and Reviewing
- Advanced Seminar in Plankton Biology
- Advanced Seminar on the Physiology of Marine Organisms
- Advanced Seminar in Molecular and Microbial Ecology
- Advanced Seminar in Remote Sensing and Modeling
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBiology Molecular Sciences Environmental Sciences View 224 other Masters in Molecular Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You must hold a degree considered equivalent to a U.S. bachelor's degree, as evaluated by the USC Office of Graduate & International Admission.
- Your college or university must be recognized by the appropriate governmental ministry as a degree-granting institution.
- All transcripts and degree certificates/diplomas must be written in the original language of instruction.
- Official transcripts must show all courses and subjects taken and all grades (marks) received.
- Official transcripts must be sent directly to USC by the college or university.
International60446 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30223 USD per semester during 12 months.
National60446 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30223 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.