Gain unprecedented access to one of the best accounting job markets in the nation! Ranked #16 by US News & World Report for Best Online Graduate Programs in 2021 and located in the heart of Washington, DC, American University's Kogod School of Business empowers you to realize your earning potential through a rigorous yet flexible MS in Accounting taught fully online.
- The Accounting (Online) program from American University Washington DC can be completed in as few as 12 months when taking classes as a full-time student.
- Kogod’s online MS in accounting program is 30-37.5 credit hours, dependent upon your undergraduate coursework.
- The program can satisfy the 150-hour CPA licensure requirement, and students can be eligible to sit for the CPA exam.
- Kogod's online MS in accounting is delivered fully online through live classes and pre-recorded lectures.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Tax Planning for Individuals
- Cost Accounting for Strategic Management
- Business Law
- Corporate Financial Reporting: Operations
- Corporate Financial Reporting: Financial Transactions
- Contemporary Assurance and Audit Services
- Seminar in Accounting Theory
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
30 to 37.5
- Fully structured
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 202 other Masters in Accounting in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Work Experience
- Current Resume
- Statement of Purpose Essay
- Letter of Recommendation
- GMAT/GRE Score
- Interview (by invitation only)
- Application Fee & Enrollment Deposit
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International54360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1812 USD per credit during 12 months.
National54360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1812 USD per credit during 12 months.
There are also several MS Accounting scholarships that can offer financial assistance to students.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.