If any applicant has a medically diagnosed food allergy (note; not an intolerance), these programmes are not recommended.
Please note due to the great demand for our programmes early applications are assessed when received and dealt with promptly. Therefore it is advisable to make early applications for an early response. If you do not yet have your final degree results this will not hinder your application as we are happy to issue conditional offer letters in such circumstances.
There are nine core modules, an optional module and a dissertation on the Culinary Innovation and Food Product Development programme from Technological University Dublin. Full-time learners undertake the modules over three semesters. Part-time learners undertake the modules over five semesters.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Culinary Ingredients and Food Product Development Concepts
- Technology and Innovation Management
- Gastronomy and Culture
- Life Cycle and Therapeutic Nutrition
- Food Prototype Development and Evaluation
- Food Regulatory Affairs
- New Food Business creation
- Marketing Communications and Consumer Behaviour
- Post-Graduate Research Methodology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFood Sciences Plant & Crop Sciences Culinary Arts View 6 other Masters in Culinary Arts in United Kingdom
- Up to Date Passport
- Grading Scale
- Degree / Date of Completion (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Transcripts for each year of study (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Proof of English Proficiency / Date of Exam
- Up to Date Resume
- Statement of Purpose (Some helpful tips for writing a personal statement/SOP to support your application for this course are listed below)
- We suggest you include some or all of the following points:
- Your statement should be approximately 500 words
- Your reasons for choosing the course
- What interests you about your chosen subject
- Any job, work experience, placement or voluntary work you have done, particularly if it is relevant to your subject. You may want to include the skills and experience you have gained from these activities
- What evidence you have to show that you can complete a higher education course that is taught in English.
- Please say if some of your studies have been assessed in English.
International2185 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2185 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2185 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2185 EUR per year during 24 months.
- €2,185 Year 1
- €3,195 Year 2
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.