The Financial Technology MSc course offered at Imperial College London is designed to equip you with in-demand skills to pursue a career within the global fintech revolution. You will gain the necessary quantitative and analytical skills, as well as the opportunity to code and improve programming capabilities. Imperial’s Centre for Global Finance and Technology means that we are in a unique position to play an integral part in the global fintech revolution, and you will benefit from the expertise and research conducted by our internationally-renowned Department of Finance.
London is hailed as the global centre of fintech, with leading businesses in the sector choosing London as their home, creating a diverse fintech scene encompassing everything from mobile payments to digital currencies.
- From day one, Imperial College Business School Careers will work with you to ensure that you receive the very best support, advice and guidance that is tailored to your own specific career needs.
- Careers work exclusively with the students at Imperial College Business School, and between the careers consultants, have many years of experience within industry along with contacts with employers and alumni.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting and Corporate Finance
- Big Data in Finance
- Blockchain and Applications
- Ethics & Professional Standards in Finance
- Financial Econometrics in R/Python
- Investments and Portfolio Management
- Mathematics for Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Financial Mathematics View 540 other Masters in Economics in United Kingdom
- The minimum requirement is a first or 2.1 degree in a highly quantitative discipline such as mathematics, engineering, economics, finance, science or a computational subject.
- All candidates must demonstrate a minimum level of English language proficiency for admission to the College.
- A wide variety of international qualifications are accepted.
- Online application.
- Application fee.
International39000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39000 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National39000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39000 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.