- The Online MBA with a Concentration in Strategic Selling and Sales Leadership from Ohio University's students will gain a deeper understanding of how to develop new customer relationships, as well as strengthen new ones through coursework in ethics, presentation and communication skills, negotiating and listening to customers. The concentration is powered by The Ralph and Luci Schey Sales Centre, which is one of the nation’s first and highest ranked college sales programs. Students will also examine sales data and learn to identify trends from different metrics, how to present these findings to leadership teams, and how to effectively lead a sales team.
Our Online MBA with a concentration in Strategic Selling & Sales Leadership is a 35-credit program ― which includes eleven 3-credit courses and one 2-credit course. Coursework is 100% online, and MBA program students benefit from an on-campus residency through our Leadership Development Program (LDP).
Your new skills can help you advance to the following in-demand leadership roles:
Senior Sales Director
- Individuals who hold the role of a Senior Sales Director are responsible for managing and coordinating sales teams and collaborating with other executives within a company or business on the services and products offered by the company. They may also over see the preparation and presentation or sales goals, budgets, and forecasts.
- A National Sales Manager is an individual who is tasked with overseeing a sales team within a national region, this team may include regional managers, sales and account managers, and product specialists. National Sales Managers should have strong analytical skills in order to properly assess how the organization is performing from a sales perspective.
- As a Senior Account Executive, you may be responsible for managing and tracking the progression of various sales projects by achieving sales targets and finding new opportunities for growth. You may also over see the acquisition and management of new clients and developing proposals in order to establish new contracts for the organization.
- The Director of Sales Operations is responsible for the management of all sales operations for their business, these individuals may be tasked with creating budgets, business planning, monitoring and reporting on overall performance, and forecasting future sales numbers to executive teams. They may also analyze and modify forecasts based on trends within the industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Building & Developing Customer Relationships
- Sales Leadership
- Sales Analytics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) Strategic Management View 537 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Bachelors degree from a regionally accredited university
- Official transcript(s)
- 2 or more years of professional experience
- 3.0 GPA
- Current Resume
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- No GMAT required
International18392 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1051 USD per credit during 24 months.
National18392 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1051 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State18060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1032 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.