- The Online MBA with a Concentration in Project Management from Ohio University has been designed to allow learners to develop, grow, and hone their project management skills. The online project management program curriculum is aligned with the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) and is taught by certified Project Management Professionals with significant industry experience overseeing projects and programs.
OHIO’s MBA with a Project Management concentration is a 35-credit program ― which includes eleven 3-credit courses and one 2-credit course. As a student at OHIO, you can earn your MBA and concentration in Project Management in as few as two years. Coursework is 100% online, and MBA program students benefit from an on-campus residency through our Leadership Development Conference (LDC).
Your new skills can help you advance to the following in-demand leadership roles:Project Manager
- Project managers oversee all elements of a project by planning each stage and assessing business implications at each step. They lead and motivate teams of workers and monitor their efforts to ensure deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met. Project managers also ensure that progress continues despite any setbacks or changing circumstances.
- Operations managers are the driving forces behind the successful completion of jobs and projects. They plan how resources and materials are distributed and used, manage budgets, and provide solutions to operational challenges. They work with multiple departments within an organization, from manufacturing and inventory management to customer relations and human resources.
- Project analysts are responsible for the management and development of new projects once data collection, research, and analysis are executed. Duties include active research to design new projects and preparing and presenting new ideas to improve current processes that impact their business.
- Program managers lead the development of programs that support business objectives. Some of their primary duties include collaborating with other departments to develop budgets and program plans, devising sustainable organizational goals, assessing programs’ strengths and weaknesses, and overseeing teams of project managers to ensure goals are met.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Management I
- Project Management II
- Change and Risk Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) Risk Management View 528 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Bachelors degree from a regionally accredited university
- Official transcript(s)
- 2 or more years of professional experience
- 3.0 GPA
- Current Resume
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- No GMAT required
International18392 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1051 USD per credit during 24 months.
National18392 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1051 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State18060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1032 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.