- At the Online MBA with a Concentration in Business Analytics from Ohio University you will have the opportunity to learn more about data mining, database management, how to create spreadsheets that are specifically designed to help make informed decisions, and understanding historical trends to make predictive assumptions to help improve businesses.
OHIO’s MBA with a concentration in Business Analytics is a 35-credit program ― eleven 3-credit courses and one 2-credit course. As a student at OHIO, you can earn your MBA and concentration in Business Analytics in as few as two years. Coursework is 100% online, and MBA program students benefit from an on-campus residency through our Leadership Development Program (LDP).
Your new skills can help you advance to the following in-demand leadership roles:Senior Data Scientist
- Senior data scientists are responsible for understanding and interpreting statistics and other forms of data into an understandable format that can be presented to executive leaders of a business or organization. As a senior data scientist, you will be tasked with identifying trends from large amounts of data and understanding what insights are most important to share with decision-makers.
- To make informed, data-driven decisions in sales, marketing, and other departments in a business, analytics managers must collect and interpret data to develop tools and strategies to help businesses succeed. As an analytics manager, you will develop and maintain tools that collect imperative information, create reports to share your findings, and lead initiatives to continue to improve metrics for a business.
- Statisticians collect and analyze various types of data to recommend solutions to business problems. These professionals are responsible for designing surveys and other types of quantitative data, analyzing and interpreting the data, and providing reports to share the findings with those who need it.
- A senior operations analyst is responsible for analyzing the operations of a business and identifying ways in which the business can more effectively accomplish its objectives through communication and collaboration with employees. The senior operations analyst will also work to develop, manage, and report on new tools and technologies to increase efficiency.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Predictive Analytics
- Prescriptive Analytics
- Business Intelligence
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 153 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- Bachelors degree from a regionally accredited university
- Official transcript(s)
- 2 or more years of professional experience
- 3.0 GPA
- Current Resume
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- No GMAT required
International18392 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1051 USD per credit during 24 months.
National18392 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1051 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State18060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1032 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.