- By choosing the Online MBA with a Concentration in Accounting from Ohio University you will take courses tailored to compensation planning, accounting theory, management using accounting concepts, and how to measure and report on accounting components such as revenues, expenses, investments, and liabilities.
OHIO’s MBA with a concentration in Accounting is a 35-credit program ― eleven 3-credit courses and one 2-credit course which you can finish in as few as two years. Coursework is 100% online, and MBA program students benefit from an on-campus residency through our Leadership Development Program (LDP).
Your new skills can help you advance to the following in-demand leadership roles:Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Working as a certified public accountant (CPA), you will be responsible for managing the accounting for organizations or the tax reporting and audit processes for an organization or for individual clients. You may also be tasked with reviewing financial information, reporting on financing, and understanding government procedures to ensure the organization is following these standards properly.
As a business development manager, you may be tasked with identifying new business deals, managing sales and revenue for existing clients, or negotiating contracts to increase your company’s revenue. Business development managers may also be responsible for market research and maintaining relationships with existing clients.Financial Analyst
- As a financial analyst, you may be responsible for analyzing results, trends, and making recommendations to improve your company’s financial status. You will make educated recommendations based on your findings that can increase productivity among various teams in an organization.
- Controllers are responsible for the financial planning, acquisition, and management of investments for an organization. As a controller, you will be tasked with ensuring that a company’s financial assets follow proper reporting guidelines, comply with legal requirements, and provide maximum return.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intermediate Accounting Concepts
- Advanced Accounting Concepts I
- Advanced Accounting Concepts II
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 169 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelors degree from a regionally accredited university
- Official transcript(s)
- 2 or more years of professional experience
- 3.0 GPA
- Current Resume
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- No GMAT required
International18392 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1051 USD per credit during 24 months.
National18392 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1051 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State18060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1032 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.