In business, real-world knowledge matters—and the faculty in American Public University’s (APU) master’s in business administration offer exceptional insight. They bring their experience from Fortune 500 companies, government agencies and contractors, and U.S. and corporate intelligence to provide career-relevant perspectives.
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)-accredited program hones your ability to apply research and data to drive business strategy.
The Business Administration MBA course from the American Public University encourages collaboration and hands-on exercises such as developing a business plan, monitoring a stock portfolio, and using Excel and Access to apply business and finance concepts.
Students must choose a concentration for this degree program:
- Business Project Management
- DoD Project Management
- Event Planning and Management
- Global Business Management
- Government Contracting and Acquisition
- Healthcare Administration
- Information Technology Management
- Leading the Digital Workplace
- Operational Crisis Management
- Operational Technology Management
- Sports Management
What You Will Do
- Compare different managerial approaches to understand their effect on the individual, group, and organization
- Analyze legal, regulatory, and compliance issues impacting managers
- Evaluate advanced analytic methods and techniques to address current and future business needs
- Learn how to make business decisions using analytical financial tools
- Examine business strategies and approaches to win and retain customer segments and increase growth
- Compare strategies used to plan for current and future customer needs
- Strategic Management
- Legal & Ethical Issues in Management
- Applied Decision Making
- Managerial Economics
- Corporate Finance
- Marketing Management
- 24 months
- 84 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Courses Start Monthly
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) Strategic Management View 662 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at American Public University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- All APU master's degree and graduate certificate programs require a bachelor’s degree (or higher) from an institution whose accreditation is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- Please read all graduate admission requirements before applying to this program and be prepared to submit the required documentation.
- There is no fee to complete the APU admission application.
International7215 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 370 USD per credit during 24 months.
National7215 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 370 USD per credit during 24 months.
$250 with military grant
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.