The Applied Business Analytics MSc course from the American Public University challenges you to use problem solving, strategic and critical thinking, and communication to create better management analytics tools that aid business processes and decision making.
This hands-on MS applied business analytics covers data mining, text mining, predictive analytics, optimization and simulation, and data management, SAS, Six Sigma concepts, social media analytics, and enterprise analytics.
A final project in the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs-accredited program allows you to apply learned tools to your own real-life professional scenario. Recent projects have included “Predictive Factors in Workplace Injuries” and “A Predictive Model for College Success.”
What You Will Do
- Interpret results and outputs from statistical analysis operations
- Define and quantify business problems to develop an analytical approach to decision making
- Communicate statistical results so that it can aid decision making
- Use text mining and data mining to build models for data analysis
- Construct simple and multiple linear regression for predictive analytics models
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Analytics
- Applied Advanced Analytics
- Managerial Economics
- Corporate Finance
- Marketing Management
- Enterprise Analytics
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Courses Start Monthly
DisciplinesFinance Business Intelligence & Analytics Corporate Communication View 148 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All APU master's degree and graduate certificate programs require you to have earned a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an institution whose accreditation is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- Please be prepared to submit a legible copy of your valid government-issued photo ID (civilian students) or government-issued JST or CCAF transcript (military students) upon request.
- An APU admissions representative will contact you with further details about how to submit the required documentation after you complete the enrollment application.
International370 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 370 USD per credit during 2 months.
National370 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 370 USD per credit during 2 months.
$250 with military grant
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.