Urban Policy (Dual Degree with LSE) from Sciences Po is designed to train students for strategic and operational careers in urban policy and planning, with a strong European and international perspective of these fields.
Students at Urban Policy (Dual Degree with LSE) from Sciences Po will:
- gain in-depth reflection on the political, economic and social issues involved in urban and regional policy-making
- develop specialist skills (local development and urban planning; project development and management; methodology for evaluation and programme design, etc.).
- Governing, planning and housing Greater London and Greater Paris
- Urban Law
- Urban Planning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Law Public Policy Urban Planning View 35 other Masters in Public Policy in France
- Professional experience (or at least one or several internships) is valued, preferably in the field of the programme.
- Official academic transcript(s)
- Language Test scores
- Two academic references
- Official proof (signed and stamped) from your university, providing your undergraduate cumulative grade average (and your graduate cumulative grade average if applicable).
- Articles or other texts which you have written or published (not mandatory)
- an undergraduate level degree (Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Sciences / licenciatura / licence) at the time of entry to Sciences Po or a minimum of 180 ECTS credits
International18260 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18260 EUR per year during 24 months.
National18260 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18260 EUR per year during 24 months.
- LSE tuition for national: £25,440, international £25,440
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.