We offer all courses in an online format to accommodate the schedules of busy working professionals. If you are interested in designing, delivering, supporting, and measuring training, learning, and performance within organizations the LAPT graduate program at UMBC will prepare you to claim your future.
Why Learning and Performance Technology?
With the rapid expansion of online learning platforms and nontraditional educational opportunities, experienced Instructional Designers and Performance Improvement Specialists are in high demand. In both the public and private sectors, there is a significant need for trained professionals who can design and deliver effective learning products. Through applied learning and a future-focused curriculum, UMBC’s graduate programs in Learning and Performance Technology will help you meet this demand.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of eLearning Education
- Corporate eLearning Training
- Consulting for Learning and Performance Technology
- Best Practices in Training, Development and Performance
- Survey of Instructional Technology Applications
- Instructional Technology Design and Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation General Engineering & Technology View 317 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor’s degree: Earned from a regionally accredited college or university or an equivalent degree from a comparative foreign institution.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- GRE scores are not required
- 3 letters of recommendation
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23580 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23580 USD per year during 36 months.
National23580 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23580 USD per year during 36 months.
In-State14814 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14814 USD per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.