Through practical case studies, you’ll learn what strategic questions to ask, and how to formulate proposals when evaluating opportunities to embed machine learning processes and artificial intelligence technology into a corporate strategy. Finally, in the capstone project, you will build an AI-backed strategy that can be integrated into your own business.
This program is designed to train business leaders tasked with determining the strategic decisions to equip their company with the latest advancements in the fields of machine learning and artificial intelligence.
Read in detail about how companies like Amazon, Facebook, Google, Salesforce, Microsoft, and more are successfully implementing AI technology to develop cutting-edge products that enable them to win in the competitive business landscape.
With the AI for Business Leaders Executive Program, you can be positioned to do the same in your organization.
Applicable business and leadership experience could include professionals who have been tasked with increasing operational efficiency and decreasing costs, deciding how many products to release in a certain time frame, or how to increase customer satisfaction/experience, and more. Professionals in roles that involve high-level strategic roadmapping are well prepared to excel in this Executive Program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Paradigm Shift
- The Math Behind the Magic
- Architectures of AI Systems
- Working with Data
- Accuracy, Bias, and Ethics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Computer Sciences Artificial Intelligence View 131 other programmes in Artificial Intelligence in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This Executive Program accepts all applicants regardless of experience and specific background.
- This program is intended for students who have spent time in a business setting, had exposure to business decision making, and have potentially worked on technical or IT projects.
- In addition, a well-prepared learner will have:
- Basic knowledge of mathematics (Algebra, Geometry, etc.)
- Basic Statistics (Able to calculate the mean, median, and mode from a data set)
- Prior exposure to statistics and probability in an academic or professional setting
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1598 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1598 USD for the full programme during 2 months.
National1598 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1598 USD for the full programme during 2 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.