Begin your exploration into the world of robotics software engineering with a practical, system-focused approach to programming robots using the ROS framework and C++. In addition, learn and apply robotics software engineering algorithms such as localization, mapping, and navigation at the Robotics Software Engineer course from Udacity .
As a Robotics Software Engineer, you'll be equipped to bring value to a wide array of industries and be eligible for many roles.Your opportunities might include:
- developing pick and place robotics systems for advanced manufacturing.
- developing the next surgical robot for the healthcare industry.
- building the next form of package delivery either on the ground or in the air.
- designing exploratory robots that can be deployed to discover new planets.
- designing rescue robots to assist people in disasters.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Gazebo World
- ROS Essentials
- Mapping and SLAM
- Path Planning and Navigation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 4 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Robotics Software Engineering View 15 other programmes in Robotics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
This Nanodegree program accepts everyone, regardless of experience and specific background.
To succeed in this Nanodegree program, you should have experience with the following:
- Advanced knowledge in any object-oriented programming language, preferably C++
- Intermediate Probability
- Intermediate Calculus
- Intermediate Linear Algebra
- Basic Linux Command Lines
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1356 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1356 USD for the full programme during 4 months.
National1356 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1356 USD for the full programme during 4 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.