Our online format makes the Master of Taxation at Portland State University accessible to working tax practitioners and other professionals with full-time jobs. You’ll build highly marketable tax expertise and develop the judgment that cannot be replaced by tax software or other technology. With our Master of Taxation degree, you’ll make immediate career progress and build a foundation for long-term success.
- Offered by PSU’s nationally-ranked School of Business
- Ranked among nation’s best online business programs by U.S. News & World Report
- Convenient, flexible online format with one in-person residency each term
- Unique program schedule synced with accounting recruitment cycles
- Elite dual accreditation in accounting and business from AACSB
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Taxation
- State and Local Taxation
- Taxation of Estates, Gifts and Trusts
- Federal Tax Procedure
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesTaxation View 62 other Masters in Taxation in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Admission eligibility is based on receipt of a baccalaureate degree equivalent to a United States four-year bachelor's degree from a college or university recognized as an institution of higher education by the Ministry of Education in the relevant country or be regionally accredited within the U.S. prior to matriculating into a graduate program.
- To be considered for regular admission, applicants must have a minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or the equivalent (on the U.S. 4.0 scale). Applicants who have earned 9 or more letter-graded graduate credits must have a minimum graduate GPA of 3.0 or the equivalent; this graduate GPA supersedes the undergraduate GPA.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International30195 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 671 USD per credit during 12 months.
National30195 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 671 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State22950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 510 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.