Sports management professionals not only understand the complex relationship between athletes and fans; they also possess the advanced skills and practical know-how that the industry demands.
In the Entertainment Business - Sports Management Track program at Full Sail University , you’ll learn strategies of top executives and explore advanced topics ranging from contract negotiation and financial planning to sports marketing and sponsorship.
- Executive Leadership - Students explore effective decision-making processes, power and influence, mentoring, leading organizational change, and investing in and managing relationships to achieve business goals.
- Entertainment Business Finance - Students identify and evaluate entertainment business opportunities and projects using financial principles, while also learning how to raise the necessary finances to fund an entertainment company and/or project.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mastery: Personal Development and Leadership
- Executive Leadership
- Project and Team Management
- Business Storytelling and Brand Development
- Entertainment Business Finance
- Digital Marketing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Classes begin monthly for most programs, so you can apply anytime and start on the date that works best for you.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Sports Management View 1207 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Interview with Admissions Representative
- Seat deposit of $200.00
- University or college transcripts accompanied by a third-party evaluation
- Verification of language proficiency if your native language is not English
- Financial guarantee
- Copy of Government identification (passport or government-issued I.D.)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International35280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35280 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National35280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35280 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- Online Tuition: $28,000
Living costs for Winter Park
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.