The program’s curriculum, built and led by influential figures in the mining industry alongside UA’s accomplished faculty, presents both a scientific and financial examination of mineral extraction and refinement to offer students a complete perspective on the challenges of geological processing.
As a student of the Mineral Processing and Extractive Metallurgy (Certificate NDP) program from University of Arizona, you can also explore hydrometallurgy, leaching, and water chemistry, building on your expertise to master aqueous extraction. While the program also explores several other methods of mineral processing, acquiring this particular skill can help you use one of the most newly developed methods in the field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mineral Processing
- Surface Chemistry of Flotation
- Elements of Solution Mining
- Water Chemistry for Engineers
- Methods of Surface and Materials Analysis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Soil Science Natural Resource Management View 76 other Masters in Soil Science in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Twelve or more graded units obtained as a graduate student
- Applicant's undergraduate record comprised of their most recent 60 graded units
- Or a combination of the last 60 units of undergraduate and graduate coursework (2 year, full-time equivalent for non-US or non-semester type credit hours) when fewer than twelve units of graduate coursework have been completed
- On very rare and exceptional circumstances will a student be accepted through the graduate college with a GPA below a 2.75
- Prospective students holding a comparable bachelor's degree but not meeting the minimum 2.75 GPA requirement may still be eligible for admission as a Graduate Non-Degree seeking student.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 6 months.
National33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 6 months.
In-State13400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13400 USD per year during 6 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.