In this Cybersecurity MicroMaster Program from edX in collaboration with Rochester Institute of Technology - RITx, you will learn:
- Fundamentals of networks;
- Systems administration;
- How to protect computer networks and other systems by mitigating vulnerabilities and monitoring intrusions;
- How to perform digital forensic analysis of cybercrime by gathering information on the nature and extent of the attack for presentation in a court of law, as well as assessing the extent of the damage to an organization;
- Techniques of risk analysis;
- Risk assessment and vulnerability assessment.
The MicroMasters program capstone experience for verified learners entails practical demonstration of these skills.
What you will learn
- How to setup and secure basic computer systems and networks
- Information security risk management framework and methodologies
- How to implement network security solutions and detect intrusions
- How to conduct a digital forensics investigation admissible to a court
- To practice cybersecurity skills in real world scenarios
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cybersecurity Fundamentals
- Computer Forensics
- Cybersecurity Risk Management
- Network Security
- Cybersecurity Capstone
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 10 months
- 10 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences IT Security Cyber Security View 1114 other programmes in Computer Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1436 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1436 USD for the full programme during 10 months.
National1436 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1436 USD for the full programme during 10 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.