This innovative degree program is designed from the ground-up for the global online learner who seeks the business foundations of the internationally-recognized MBA credential from a highly-ranked private business school. This MBA degree is 100% online, delivered by Questrom’s renowned faculty, and can be completed part-time in as little as 24 months.
The online Business Administration program offered by edX in collaboration with Boston University - BUx leverages insights gained from global conversations with over 3,000 industry professionals and academics in ten regions around the world. Through these conversations we learned the critical capabilities leaders need to drive socially-responsible organizations that create value for the world in the 21st century.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Orientation to BU and Questrom School of Business
- How to be successful in an online learning environment
- Role of business in society
- Economic and socio-political foundations of business
- Impact of digital transformation and information
- Global business trends
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 98 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application Form
- Application Fee ($125)
- Transcripts from all universities attended for twelve or more credits. Transcripts should show evidence of academic success in a conferred bachelor’s degree, or the equivalent, from an accredited institution. Please note that we may ask for transcripts of courses taken for less than twelve credits if found necessary to evaluate your application.
- Current resume showing all professional work experience. It is recommended that applicants have 3+ years of work experience.
- One professional letter of recommendation, preferably from a previous or current employer.
- One written essay
- International Students: Unless qualified for a waiver, international students are required to submit a TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE score report.
International12000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National12000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.