Designed to help you excel in evidence-based decision making, informatics, global perspectives and innovative thinking, this program prepares graduates to serve in educational or administrative roles in nursing.
- Tailored Practicum: Our courses are designed to prepare you for an engaging practicum where you’ll apply the theoretical knowledge you’ve learned to the role of nurse educator or nurse leader. You will work closely with faculty and a qualified preceptor in your local area to complete a unique practice experience that allows you to meet your individual learning goals and program outcomes.
- Flexible: Study on your schedule. Our online format allows you to plan your coursework around your life.
- Relevant Coursework: Nursing program at American College of Education consists of coursework designed to align to nursing professional standards while including simulations and interactive technology in order to teach you how to lead in complex healthcare environments.
- Customizable: Make this program fit your career goals by choosing between two Focus of Study areas, totaling 16 semester credits: Nursing Education and Nursing Administration.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Transition to Professional Nursing: Issues and Concepts (Initial course)
- Health Assessment
- Community Health and Vulnerable Populations (10-week course)
- Research Methods and Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing
- Leadership and Management in Healthcare
- Health Promotion
- Nursing Informatics
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing Health Sciences View 258 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Associate degree or 90 undergraduate semester credits
- Minimum Grade Point Average cumulative 3.0 on a 4.0 Scale for full admission
- Minimum Grade Point Average cumulative 2.75 on a 4.0 Scale for provisional admission
- Applicants whose overall GPA, or GPA in the last 60 credits is below 2.75 will not be admitted to the program
- Applicants for the above program must provide documentation of active unencumbered RN license
- Additional evidence may be required to fulfill state requirements
- Proof of current employment as a RN or access to a practice environment
- Required general education and pre-nursing courses (unless designated as a prerequisite course) can be completed concurrently with BSN requirements; all general education courses must be completed prior to awarding of bachelor's degree and matriculation to graduate portion of the program
International7910 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19775 USD for the full programme during 30 months.
National7910 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19775 USD for the full programme during 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.