Registered Nurse to Master of Science in Nursing program at American College of Education is the best overall value at ACE for students who plan to get both degrees. You’ll earn a BS in Nursing first, learning about population health and nursing informatics, then move on to the MS in Nursing. As an MSN candidate, you’ll build advanced core competencies while choosing your path as a nurse administrator or educator. Throughout the entire program, you’ll access the high-quality faculty and state-of-the-art technology that sets ACE apart.
- Students complete a total of 55 credits at ACE, starting with 30 for the BSN, including relevant classes such as Transition to Professional Nursing, Community Health and Vulnerable Populations and Nursing Informatics. Our ACE team will work closely with you on transferring additional credits so you find the quickest and most economical path.
- The BSN ends with a 10-week, in-depth capstone experience designed for candidates to demonstrate the expertise and knowledge gained through the program. This is a practical experience, under the guidance of a mentor and a faculty member, where you are able to show how you’ll be a change leader in improving people’s health.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Transition to Professional Nursing: Issues and Concepts (Initial course)
- Health Assessment
- Community Health and Vulnerable Populations (10-week course)
- Research Methods and Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing
- Leadership and Management in Healthcare
- Health Promotion
- Nursing Informatics
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing Health Sciences View 386 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Associate degree or 90 undergraduate semester credits
- Minimum Grade Point Average cumulative 2.75 on a 4.0 Scale for full admission
- Minimum Grade Point Average cumulative 2.50 on a 4.0 Scale for provisional admission
- Applicants whose overall GPA, or GPA in the last 60 credits is below 2.50 will not be admitted to the program
- Applicants for the above program must provide documentation of active unencumbered RN license
- Additional evidence may be required to fulfill state requirements
- Acknowledgment of access to a practice environment
- All general education courses must be completed prior to awarding a bachelor's degree and matriculaton to the graduate portion of the program.
International13183 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19775 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National13183 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19775 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.