- Comprehensive Approach: The Master of Healthcare Administration at American College of Education features a well-rounded curriculum, covering a wide range of topics in healthcare administration, including strategy development, epidemiology, project management, human resources and financial analysis.
- Lean Healthcare: Completion of the included Micro-Credential: Healthcare Quality Management courses will result in eligibility to take the LSSI Lean Healthcare exam to receive a Lean Healthcare Certificate of Knowledge. In addition, students may design MHA practicum requirements as a process improvement project to qualify for LSSI Lean Healthcare Certification.
- Diverse Applications: MHA graduates are poised to be agents of positive change in a wide range of healthcare careers, from hospital administrator to health policy analyst.
- Flexible: Study on your schedule. Our online format allows you to plan your coursework around your life
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods and Applied Statistics
- Healthcare Administration Courses
- Health Policy Evaluation and Development
- Legal and Ethical Decision Making in Healthcare Administration
- Leading and Strategy Development in Healthcare Organizations
- Epidemiology and Public Health for Healthcare Administrators
- Advanced Quality Management for Healthcare Administrators
- Information Systems Management for Healthcare Administrators
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 19 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration Health Management Health Sciences View 286 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Degree Earned: Bachelor's or Highest Post-Baccalaureate degree earned from Regionally Accredited Institution
- GPA Required: 2.75
- Provisional Admission: 2.5
- Transcripts that are international and/or not in English must be evaluated through an NACES-recommended agency.
- Texas applicants may only submit evaluations from agencies approved by the Texas Education Agency.
- International applicants must request the course-by-course evaluation. The evaluation report must show that the non-U.S. education is equivalent to the education/accreditation level required for the program.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6347 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10050 USD for the full programme and a duration of 19 months.
National6347 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10050 USD for the full programme and a duration of 19 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.