Students at Lincoln have the opportunity to study a variety of forward thinking topics such as advanced crop science, advanced food manufacturing, new product and process development, food safety and technical management, as well as commercial, operational, supply chain, and agile management.
Following the taught element of the programme students can undertake a period of professional practice. This six-month placement can be with one of the University’s industry partners or with an independently sourced organisation. Students successfully completing this route will receive the title of MSc Agri-food Technology with Professional Practice .
This Agri-food Technology with Professional Practice programme at University of Lincoln is designed to prepare students for a career in one of the world’s largest industries, agri-food. Agriculture companies, food manufacturers, producers, and retailers are large employers, as are government departments that develop food policy. Graduates may pursue careers in technical roles, marketing, distribution, plant supervision, and product development. They may also choose to form their own company, with the help of the University’s award-winning business support centre, Sparkhouse.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Food Manufacturing
- Applied Agri-food Business Project
- Commercial and Operational Management
- Food Safety & Technical Management
- Introduction to Agri-food Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 14 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Please allow enough time for your application to be considered prior to the start date.
DisciplinesAgribusiness Food Sciences Agriculture View 42 other Masters in Agriculture in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- First or second class honours degree or equivalent overseas qualification.
- We will consider applicants from non-related degrees, with relevant experience.
- All applicants meeting the initial academic requirements for this course are required to undertake an interview with academic staff before a decision concerning the offer of a place can be made. It is expected that applicants will be able to demonstrate a keen interest in agriculture and all aspects of the farm-to-fork process. In order to make this process available to all applicants, we utilise Skype as the preferred medium for those applicants who are not able to travel to Lincoln prior to the start of the programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16000 GBP per year and a duration of 14 months.
EU/EEA7700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7700 GBP per year and a duration of 14 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.