The Master of Business Administration - Information Technology program at Texas A&M Texarkana is focused on keeping them abreast of how new technologies can impact their daily and work lives.
- The MBA in Information Technology graduates can expect to gain an overall knowledge of data analytics, technology project management, and cyber security. The extensive knowledge gained in the program allows students to lead technology initiatives in their careers and use technology to its full potential for business growth and increased profitability.
- The program is designed with input from technology experts and competitively priced to offer the best value to our students.
- Managerial Finance
- Supply Chain Management Systems
- Technology Project Management
- Information Resource Management
- Data Analytics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Master in Business Administration (MBA) Cyber Security View 344 other Masters in Cyber Security in United States
- Letters of Intent/Interest
- Recommendation Letters
- Official Transcripts
- In-Person Interviews
- Standardized Tests (GRE, MAT, GMAT)
International10458 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5229 USD per semester during 24 months.
National10458 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5229 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State4180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2090 USD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.