Whether you are managing your own business or trying to advance your career to the next level, completion of the A&M-Texarkana MBA program gives graduates a competitive edge through its unique class design approach, flexibility, affordability, and diverse concentration options.
Unique Class Design Approach
- The Master of Business Administration program at Texas A&M Texarkana partners with local organizations in the designing of its courses to ensure current and future industry needs are being met.
- Students regularly engage in rich discussions with faculty and peers that serve to enhance the learning dynamic while providing an effective environment to stimulate critical thinking and problem-solution development.
- The MBA program is composed of online and face-to-face classes to help meet your learning needs. Classes at our campus in beautiful Texarkana are held during the day and evening hours to work with your schedule.
- The online classes are delivered through the Blackboard web-based learning system which allows students the ability to log-in and access their class work at any time. Please note that some professors may utilize resources outside of Blackboard, such as testing centers or online proctoring services that may require additional equipment, to administer the exams associated with online classes.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1737 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Letters of Intent/Interest
- Recommendation Letters
- Official Transcripts
- In-Person Interviews
- Standardized Tests (GRE, MAT, GMAT)
International10458 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5229 USD per semester during 24 months.
National10458 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5229 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State4180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2090 USD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.