The Entrepreneurship students from University College London (UCL) learn the necessary skills to build and scale a successful business. This includes how to develop ideas, build prototypes, and understand what customers truly want.
Students learn about finance/funding, marketing, team building and all the key issues facing rapidly scaling enterprises.
The focus of the teaching and student experience is around hands-on learning and entrepreneurial activity.
Teaching and learning
The programme is delivered through a combination of lectures, seminars, and class discussion. Students are given the opportunity to attend weekly lectures given by leading global entrepreneurs and venture capitalists.
Former Entrepreneurship MSc students have gone on to create a diverse range of start-up companies such as Double Dutch Drinks.
Programme StructureCompulsory modules
- Building High Impact Ventures
- Customer Development and Lean Startup
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Product Development and Prototyping
- Strategic Management of Entrepren
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- We recommend you apply as soon as possible. The programme may remain open if places are still available and will be closed as soon as it is full or by 30 June.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Management Studies View 854 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- A minimum of an upper second-class Bachelor's degree from a UK university or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard.
- Together with the academic requirements, applicants normally must have a demonstrable interest in pursuing an entrepreneurial venture or career and must have undertaken entrepreneurial activities, and not simply aspire to entrepreneurship.
- Applicants must ideally have in excess of two years' work experience.
- Under certain circumstances, candidates with an exceptional entrepreneurial background, but not meeting the above criteria, will be considered.
International35100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35100 GBP per year during 12 months.
National16500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK: £8,250
- International: £17,550
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.