For the full-time option, students take courses on Columbia’s New York City campus. The program takes three terms (12 credits per term) to complete, and fall or spring entry is possible.
At a Glance
In this Applied Analytics program from Columbia University you will
- Gain exposure to analytical tools and methods to address a wide range of business challenges.
- Learn to recognize opportunities to impact an organization’s strategic direction through the implementation of analytics processes.
- Learn to source, store, and model the internal and external data needed to answer questions and produce value.
- Learn to incorporate sophisticated data analytical techniques, approaches, and models to affect outcomes and decision-making.
- Develop the management and analytical skills necessary to implement change based on data-driven decisions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- A faculty of highly experienced practitioners who are leaders in the field.
- A well-rounded approach covering the required soft (leadership) and hard (technical) skills you will need to advance in your career.
- An innovative curriculum featuring both Management and Technical Cores that will equip you with the tools to analyze data, produce actionable information, and create an analytical culture within an organization.
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Business Intelligence & Analytics View 1944 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Completed online application form
- $95.00 nonrefundable application fee (U.S. currency)
- Transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Your Résumé
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of Academic Purpose (500 words or fewer)
- Video Essay
- An admissions interview may be required
- Supplemental essay (250 words maximum)
- Optional: Official scores on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) general test, GMAT, or LSAT
- Students whose native language is not English must include proof of English proficiency
- International students must fulfill visa requirements
International2346 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2346 USD per credit during 18 months.
National2346 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2346 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Manhattan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.