The Business Analytics program of Rochester Institute of Technology is career-focused. It was developed in conjunction with top employers, such as Intuit,
Excellus, and PriceWaterhouse, with a curriculum designed to help students understand and connect contemporary analytics technologies with today's business practices. Students are prepared for positions in such areas as marketing research, analytics, and consulting; digital analytics; web intelligence and analytics; accounting and financial analytics and risk management; supply chain analytics; customer analytics; and consulting.
- Data Management for Business Analytics
- Advanced Business Analytics
- Business Analytics Experience
- Financial Analytics
- Marketing Analytics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Spring intake - part-time only
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics View 547 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- Complete an online graduate application. Refer to Graduate Admission Deadlines and Requirements for information on application deadlines, entry terms, and more.
- Submit copies of official transcript(s) (in English) of all previously completed undergraduate and graduate course work, including any transfer credit earned.
- Hold a baccalaureate degree (or US equivalent) from an accredited university or college.
- Recommended minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (or equivalent).
- Submit a current resume or curriculum vitae.
- Letters of recommendation are optional.
- Not all programs require the submission of scores from entrance exams (GMAT or GRE). Please refer to the Graduate Admission Deadlines and Requirements page for more information.
International54176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54176 USD per year during 12 months.
National54176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54176 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Rochester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.