Learn how to design new technology capabilities, implement effective strategies, and apply current and informative research.
On completing the Master of Education – Instructional Design and Technology program at Regent University, you will be able to:
- Develop instructional strategies and skills for a tech-driven world.
- Use media and technology to enhance learning, streamline digital processes and boost instructional effectiveness.
- Learn to incorporate theory, design thinking, prototype learning systems and training solutions into daily operations.
- Distance Learning Administrator
- Instructional Modules Designer
- Internet-based Teaching Consultant
- Research Design
- Technology in Education
- Education Statistics
- Growing Up in a Media Rich World
- Emerging Technologies: Mobile Learning
- Multimedia Design & Evaluation of Instructional Materials
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesDesign Engineering Management Instructional Design View 86 other Masters in Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee
- Pay the $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Submit your Unofficial College Transcripts*
- Complete Your Academic Background Questionnaire
- Government-Issued ID
International8475 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 565 USD per credit during 24 months.
National8475 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 565 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.