On completing the M.Ed. – Curriculum and Instruction program at Regent University, you will be able to:
- Design effective programs, materials and lessons for adults.
- Present key education theories and build successful strategies based on these theories.
- Evaluate curricula against standards, polices and legislation at the local, state, national and international levels.
- Foster learning environments in the workplace and community.
- Department Head
- Content Specialist
- Lead Teacher
- Curriculum Developer
- Adult Literacy Teacher
- Learning Facilitator
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Curriculum, Methods & Assessment
- Psychology & Development of the Learner
- Philosophical Foundations in Education
- Introduction to Curriculum & Instruction
- Technology in Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 490 other Masters in Teaching in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee
- Pay the $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Submit your Unofficial College Transcripts*
- Complete Your Academic Background Questionnaire
- Government-Issued ID
International8250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 24 months.
National8250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.