The Human Services - Life Coaching program at Regent University focuses on Christian coaching with supervised field experience including an advanced coaching practicum.
Courses are taught using a combination of real-time interaction with professors, small-group projects, podcast lectures and asynchronous chat room discussion.
Upon completion of the M.A. in Human Services – Life Coaching degree, you will be able to:
- Experience supervised field experience in coaching including a wide range of life issues and service recipients.
- Acquire demonstration, modeling, practice and evaluation skills and techniques.
- Integrate experiential learning theory through first-hand experience, field research and service-learning projects.
- Life coach
- Career counselor
- Pastoral counselor
- Human services manager
- Student advocate
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Regent Foundations for Graduate Success
- Information Research & Resources
- Advanced Counseling Skills & Techniques
- Christian Coaching
- Coaching Practicum
- Advanced Coaching Practicum
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Coaching View 32 other Masters in Coaching in United States
- Hold a B.A. or B.S. from a regionally accredited college or university. Desirable degrees include those in counseling, psychology or related human behavioral fields. Other degree fields will also be considered.
- Have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA for all undergraduate coursework.
International17850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
National17850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.