Courses are taught with a combination of real-time interaction with professors, small-group projects, podcast lectures and asynchronous chat room discussion.
Upon completion of the Master of Arts (M.A.) in Human Services - Christian Counseling program at Regent University, you will be able to:
- Examine models of inner healing and forgiveness, crisis counseling and community trauma.
- Analyze legal, ethical and liability issues while discussing specific treatment issues.
- Explore personality theories, and learn to apply a wide variety of psychotherapies.
- Human Services Manager
- Life Coach
- Pastoral Counselor
- Church Development Coordinator
- Youth & Family Advocate
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Regent Foundations for Graduate Success
- Information Research & Resources
- Advanced Counseling Skills & Techniques
- Counseling Models & Strategies
- Community & Crisis Counseling
- Survey of Christianity
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Christian Studies Counselling View 173 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- Hold a B.A. or B.S. from a regionally accredited college or university. Desirable degrees include those in counseling, psychology or related human behavioral fields. Other degree fields will also be considered.
- Have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA for all undergraduate coursework.
International17850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
National17850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.