You love teaching people of all ages but perhaps you feel you have a real talent for coaching adults. Here's your chance to hone your skills and your interests too while filling the gap in this critical area with the TESOL - Adult Education program from Regent University.
On completing the Master of Education – TESOL – Adult Education-Collegiate degree, you will be able to:
- Understand linguistics, intercultural/cross-cultural education, second language acquisition, teaching reading and assessing student achievement.
- Apply standards-based methods for assessing language proficiency
- Integrate proven strategies that engage adult learners into your lesson plans.
- ESL/EFL Teacher
- ESL/EFL Administrator
- Teacher/Administrator in International Context
- Curriculum Development for Adult Learners
- Language Teaching Approaches and Practices
- Language, Culture, and Pedagogy
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language to Adults
- Teaching Grammar to ESL/EFL Learners
- First and Second Language Acquisition
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEducation Teaching English View 1306 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee
- Pay the $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Submit your Unofficial College Transcripts*
- Complete Your Academic Background Questionnaire
- Government-Issued ID
International9322 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 565 USD per credit during 24 months.
National9322 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 565 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.