Learn what it takes to shape the future of healthcare with an accelerated dual-degree opportunity—the Nursing - Business Administration in Healthcare (Dual Degree) program at Post University.
Graduates of the MSN Nursing/MBA Healthcare dual degree program will be able to:
- Analyze organizational structures and policies to address organizational issues.
- Appraise strategic, operational and financial planning processes in health care settings.
- Implement human resource management principles as an organizational leader.
- Internalize various organizational and leadership concepts into personal leadership values.
- Integrate roles as leaders and collaborators in various healthcare settings.
- Use theoretical knowledge to guide advanced nursing practice.
- Analyze models that expand the role of nurses in a global society.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Pharmacology
- Advanced Physical Assessment
- Leadership in Health Care Organizations
- Human Resources Management
- Clinical and Administrative System
- Health Care Finance and Economics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Nursing View 594 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
A completed application.
A resume, curriculum vitae or list of professional accomplishments.
Detailed essay on each of the items below (approximately 3-4 paragraphs)
- Your professional background and accomplishments
- Why this program is a good fit for your interests and academic goals
- Your plans for balancing work, school, and life
- Your future career goals and how the program will help you achieve these goals
International16800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National16800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.