Because the business of competitive gaming and esports competitions is still young, not many colleges or universities offer undergraduate degree programs for it—and even fewer offer relevant graduate degree programs.
Those that do tend to focus strictly on the field of Esports. At Post University, we go beyond the esports industry to explore the entire field of electronic gaming.
- Get the education you need advance your business career with graduate-level courses that cover operations, emerging trends, gaming communication, market dynamics, esports sales and marketing, and more!
- This Master of Science in Gaming and Esports Management at Post University is a graduate degree program focused on the gaming and esports industry.
- Economic Foundations of Accounting and Finance
- Organizational Creativity, Discovery, and Innovation
- Strategic Integrated Marketing Communications
- Leadership and Change Management
- Unleashing and Sustaining Innovation in Organizations
- Financial Tools for Managing Innovation
- 22 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMaster in Management (MIM) Video Games & Multimedia View 13 other Masters in Video Games & Multimedia in United States
- A graduate application.
- An official transcript with a conferred bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- An official graduate degree transcript will be permitted in lieu of a bachelor’s degree transcript.
- In addition to the above requirements, applicants with an undergraduate CGPA of 3.0 or higher
- One letter of recommendation required, 2 suggested.
- A personal statement.
- Permission from the Dean.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.