The Chemical Engineering program at Drexel University intends to develop broadly educated individuals who are knowledgeable in modern theories, cognizant of the behavior of engineering systems, and aware of current mathematical and engineering tools that are useful for the solution of problems in complex processes and systems, especially those in the fields of chemical, environmental, biochemical, and materials process engineering.
Areas of particular strength include biological engineering, energy and the environment, multiscale modeling and process systems engineering, and polymer science and engineering.
Programs are arranged to meet the needs and interests of individual students. The plan of study is initially formulated in consultation with the departmental graduate advisor and subsequently guided by the thesis advisor.
A graduate co-op is available for the Master of Science program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematical Methods in Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- Transport Phenomena
- Kinetics & Catalysis
- Process Systems Engineering
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Chemical Engineering Chemistry View 307 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Students should fulfill Drexel University's general requirements for admission to graduate studies. The subjects normally included in an undergraduate program in chemical engineering provide a satisfactory background. Decisions regarding prerequisite qualifications for students who may be deficient in some areas are made after consultation with the departmental graduate advisor.
- Graduate study in Chemical Engineering is offered on a regular full-time basis and on a part-time basis. Details not covered in the following information may be obtained by contacting the departmental graduate advisor. The General (Aptitude) Test of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is required for applicants pursuing full-time study.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International30195 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1342 USD per credit during 24 months.
National30195 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1342 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.