Program Objectives of the Mechanical Engineering at the University of South Carolina
Consistent with its mission, the graduate program has the following educational objectives for the graduates of its ME degree programs:
- The graduates shall have expertise in a core subject area of Mechanical Engineering or Nuclear Engineering.
- The graduates shall have a working knowledge of various areas of Mechanical Engineering or Nuclear Engineering and in allied fields, including other engineering disciplines, the sciences, and mathematics.
- The graduates shall have the basic skills needed for life-long learning and professional development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Engineering Optimization
- Intermediate Dynamics
- Robotics in Mechanical Engineering
- Compressible Fluid Flow
- Introduction to Nuclear Safeguards
- Nuclear Energy in the Hydrogen Economy
- Introduction to Nuclear Engineering
- Nuclear Fuel Cycles
- Intermediate Heat Transfer
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering View 309 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor's Degree: From an accredited college or university (or international equivalent)
- Official Transcripts
- Official Test Scores
- Letters of Recommendation
- Application Fee: $50 for students using the general application.
- English Proficiency Requirement
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22302 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
22,302 - 30,183 USD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.