The Master’s in Public Policy program at American University Washington DC features:
- A choice of 10+ concentrations, such as International Development, Health Policy, or Public Financial Management.
- Experiential learning on- and off-campus, through research, internships, and employment opportunities.
- Small class sizes taught by award-winning faculty.
- Access to the Center for Environmental Policy, Washington Institute for Public Affairs Research, and other research centers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Below is a list of degree-related courses you might take during your Master’s Accelerator Program. Courses may change based on availability and your preferences.
- Foundations of Policy Analysis
- Policy Process
- Quantitative Methods for Policy Analysis I and II
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Policy View 320 other Masters in Public Policy in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
4-year undergraduate degree or equivalent from an accredited institution.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22302 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
22,302 - 30,183 USD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.