The Master’s in Economics program at American University Washington DC features:
- Your choice of four tracks: General, Development Economics, Gender Analysis in Economics, or Financial Economic Policy.
- A faculty that combines high quality teaching, an interest in economic policy, and serious scholarship.
- A focus on courses dealing with global economic issues. Most faculty have research or have taught in other countries, and bring that experience to the classroom.
- A Washington, DC location with access to extraordinary internship and employment opportunities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Below is a list of degree-related courses you might take during your Master’s Accelerator Program. Courses may change based on availability and your preferences.
- Econometrics I
- Introduction to Mathematical Economics
- Macro Theory
- Research Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
30-36 credit hours, depending on track
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 366 other Masters in Economics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 4-year undergraduate degree or equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Completed courses in: Calculus 1, Statistics, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22302 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
22,302 - 30,183 USD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.