Economics from American University Washington DC combines high-quality teaching, serious scholarship, and real-world experience influencing economic policy. The majority of our faculty members have international experience, and there are rich offerings of courses dealing with global economic issues.
Recent placements of American University Master's in Economics graduates include
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- Interamerican Development Bank
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- US Department of Health & Human Services
- The World Bank Group
- Mathematical Economics
- Macro Theory
- Research Methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
Deadlines are the ones for priority admission.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Econometrics View 164 other Masters in Econometrics in United States
- Statement of Purpose
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Application form and fee
- Submission of GRE scores is optional as of November 2018
- Admission is based on the academic record and two letters of recommendation. In general, a B average in undergraduate or previous graduate coursework is required.
International32616 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32616 USD per year during 24 months.
- Tuition for National students: $1,812 Per credit hour
- Tuition for summer option: $1,759 per credit
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.