The Business Analytics program at Boston University begins by providing a foundation in data analysis and programming skills, and then moves into preparation in statistics and machine learning. The program then concludes with a focus on data analysis challenges businesses face across disciplines with particular emphasis on marketing, operations/supply chain, accounting/finance, and human resources analytics.
Initial enrollment in this program will begin in summer 2019.The MS in Business Analytics will seek to develop graduates who will:
- Be able to think critically about and frame data problems in a variety of business contexts and apply appropriate analytical methods to find solutions that achieve stated objectives.
- Consider opportunities, needs, and constraints of data analytics within the business functions and the strategic importance of decisions made using data.
- Demonstrate critical-thinking skills, connecting quantitative and qualitative tools, concepts, and context to effectively solve problems and make decisions.
- Demonstrate proficiency with a variety of data-analytic tools.
- Communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences in speech, in writing, and graphically.
- Demonstrate interpersonal, team, collaborative, and leadership skills.
- Demonstrate ethical reasoning skills and understand professional responsibilities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Ethics: Analytics in Social Context
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- Advanced Analytics Topics
- Financial Analytics
- Operations and Supply Chain Analytics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Machine Learning View 313 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- Online Application Form
- Application Fee ($125)
- Video Essay & Written Essay
- University-Level Transcripts
- Two Letters of Recommendation
International58560 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58560 USD per year during 12 months.
National58560 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58560 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.