- Here, we know that the work of diplomacy is not limited to members of the foreign service, but practiced by members of non-governmental organizations, business people, scientists, and community organizers.
- The MA in Applied Diplomacy from DePaul University is dedicated to preparing students to enter this dynamic world of diplomacy. Our core courses offer all students a shared understanding of diplomatic studies, global relations, international political economy and sustainable international development, a firm foundation that complements each of our six diverse concentrations.
- Diplomacy: Its Foundations and Futures
- International Political Economy
- Sustainable International Development
- Theories of International Relations
- Teams, diversity and leadership
- Health GIS
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, though we encourage you to submit materials at least six weeks prior to the quarter in which you wish to enroll.
DisciplinesInternational Relations Political Science View 328 other Masters in International Relations in United States
- A completed online application
- Official transcripts from all previous college course work
- Personal statement reflecting future goals and why this program is right for you
International17496 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 729 USD per credit during 24 months.
National17496 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 729 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.