The Global Education MEd program from Arizona State University is designed for individuals currently working in or interested in international education more generally, especially those charged with the administration, planning and evaluation of educational programs and policies.
What you’ll learn
You will gain a deeper understanding of the complex and dynamic relationship between global and local perspectives on systems of education, develop practical solutions for key challenges in those systems, and experience working collaboratively and imaginatively across disciplines. The program unites theory and practice to confront real-world challenges that you’ll address through individual and collaborative projects. You can tailor the program to suit the needs of your current position and enrich your practice with international perspectives in several areas:
- Educational leadership
- Learning sciences
- Early childhood education
- Special education
- Higher and post-secondary education
- Immigrant and refugee education
- Comparative and international education
- Economics of education
- Global Thinking in Education
- Inquiry in Global Education
- Applied Project
- Evaluating Global Education Policies and Programs
- Exploring Global Issues in the Global Education Research Literature
- Evidence in Global Education Inquiry
- Advanced Evaluation Research Methods
- Philosophy of Educational Research
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Early Childhood Education View 1436 other Masters in Education in United States
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree, in global education, comparative education or other related field from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
Applicants are required to submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- three letters of recommendation
- personal statement
- professional resume
- proof of English proficiency
International14992 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14992 USD per year during 12 months.
National14992 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14992 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State13680 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13680 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.