This rigorous, standards-based Educational Leadership - Principalship MEd program from Arizona State University provides you with the knowledge and expertise to become a transformative administrator or teacher leader with a deep and unwavering commitment to providing excellent and equitable educational opportunities for all students.
This program equips you with the skills to:
- Facilitate school-level, systemic change
- Create and sustain a culture of innovation and collaboration
- Successfully lead curriculum development
- Interpret and use data to support student success
- Provide effective feedback, support and evaluation for teachers
- Build a community network of support for your students and school
- Ensure equitable and excellent educational opportunities and support for all students
Graduates of this rigorous, standards-based leadership preparation program have the expertise to become transformative administrators or teacher leaders. They display skills in effective collaboration and critical reasoning that are needed to effectively lead a school and support increased academic achievement and success for all learners.Career examples include:
- assistant principal
- school administrator
- team lead (K-12 school)
- Competencies/Performance Ed Admin
- Critical Issues
- Leadership in Curriculum and Assessment
- Instructional Supervision
- Instructional Leadership
- School Finance and Human Resources
- School, Family, and Community Connections
- American Education System
- 14 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership Adult Education View 4316 other Masters in Education in United States
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree from a regionally accredited institution and have at least two years of pre-K through grade 12 teaching experience as a teacher of record.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
All applicants must submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- three letters of recommendation
- personal statement
- proof of English proficiency
International25200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25200 USD per year during 14 months.
National23544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23544 USD per year during 14 months.
In-State11720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11720 USD per year during 14 months.
Living costs for Mesa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.