The Evening MBA program from Arizona State University stands apart from many part-time MBA programs that offer a core business curriculum with very little specialization. With more than 40 electives, technical certificates, and concurrent degrees that you can add to your degree, your MBA can align with your strengths, unlock areas of opportunity, and help you pursue your passion.
Delivered by the highly ranked W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University, the Professional Flex MBA can help you advance your career while you work, develop new skills and enhance your current strengths, and create a new path forward.
The Master of Business Administration program includes the essential academic preparation for students who are interested in pursuing professional careers leading within organizations in diverse functions such as human resources, finance or marketing.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook (2019) states, employment for business managers is projected to grow between 4% and 11% between 2018 and 2028.
Career examples include:
- finance manager
- marketing manager
- supply chain manager
- Organizational Theory and Behavior
- Managerial Statistics
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Managerial Finance
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Global Business Environment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 608 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the W. P. Carey School of Business.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
All applicants must submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts
- GMAT or GRE test scores
- two letters of recommendation
- current resume
- short-answer questions
- proof of English proficiency
International28856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57712 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National28856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57712 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.