The Physician Assistant Studies program from Florida International University presents an integrated view of the fundamentals of being a Physician Assistant, leveraging advanced strategies and techniques – teaching you how to excel in decision making and execution of your skill sets. Facilitating the practice by dealing with the dynamics of medicine and treatment of patients, through case discussions, role-plays, and group participation. It is designed to build your leadership capabilities to understand the importance of communicating effectively and ways to motivate and inspire your goals as a Physician Assistant and the health care team you work with.
The Florida International University Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine Master in Physician Assistant Studies program prepares a diverse, dynamic workforce of competent and compassionate graduate-level health care professionals who are qualified to practice collaboratively on primary care and specialty interprofessional teams, serve their communities, and advance the physician assistant profession.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Gross Anatomy
- Clinical Assessment
- Medical Microbiology and Infectious Disease
- Clinical Skills
- Pharmacology in Disease Pathology
- Clinical Application of Evidence-Based Practice
- Integration into Clinical Concepts
- Human Behavior
- 27 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics View 397 other Masters in Physics in United States
- Baccalaureate degree or its equivalent from a regionally accredited college or university. Baccalaureate degrees can be from any academic discipline but must meet the Prerequisite Requirements.
- Minimum Upper Division Grade Point Average (UG60), Overall GPA and Science GPA of 3.0. (Applicants must have the required 3.0 to be considered.)
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Standardized Test; official scores must be valid within the past five years and should be sent directly by ETS to CASPA code 0554.
- Two letters of recommendation – it is highly recommended that one letter is from a Physician Assistant.
International41570 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 93534 USD for the full programme during 27 months.
National41570 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 93534 USD for the full programme during 27 months.
In-State40507 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 91141 USD for the full programme during 27 months.
Living costs for West Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.