The Master of Educational Technology - K-12 Teacher program at Northern Arizona University provides graduate students with expertise in the use of technology tools to conduct and enhance any instructional setting. All students entering the program take core courses in curriculum, educational research, and education technology. These courses provide the foundation for students to continue on to complete terminal degrees, such a doctoral degree, or to reintegrate into the workforce in very different positions, ranging for instructional design to online instructor.
With further education, one of these paths is possible:
- School/District technology coordinator
- Educational technology consultant
- Military/Corporate professional developer
- Community college instructor
- Instructional Theory And Strategies In Technology Integration
- Distributed Learning Delivery Systems
- Creating Technology Learning Environments
- Technology Integration In The Pk-16 Classroom
- Technology, Society And Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Teaching View 1311 other Masters in Education in United States
- All requirements for your specific academic plan(s). This may include a thesis.
- All graduate work with a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0.
- All work toward the master’s degree must be completed within six consecutive years. The six years begins with the semester and year of admission to the program.
International12480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 416 USD per credit during 12 months.
National12480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 416 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.