The Public Policy curriculum at Temple University is designed to provide students with the technical and analytical skills to be able to develop and assess proposed public policies and evaluate the effectiveness of programs and activities that governments at the federal, state, and local levels undertake. The M.P.P. also develops students’ appreciation for the political and institutional contexts in which issues reach the policy agenda and policies are formulated, adopted, implemented, and evaluated.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Economics of the Public Sector
- Community Based Program Evaluation
- Political Statistics I
- The Policy-Making Process
- Policy Analysis
- Bureaucracy and Public Management
- Policy Analysis Project
- State and Local Budgeting
- 36 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Policy View 291 other Masters in Public Policy in United States
- Research your graduate degree program
- Complete online application
- Submit your supporting credentials (Statement of Goals, Transcripts, Standardized Test Scores, Letters of Recommendation, Résumé, Portfolio, Audition or Interview)
- Bachelor's Degree in Discipline/Related Discipline: A baccalaureate degree is
International1297 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1297 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
National1297 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1297 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
In-State942 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 942 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.