Students of the Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship program at Temple University use creative problem-solving to overcome the strategic and tactical challenges that accompany visionary change.Nurture your innovative ideas and grow them to success with the Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship MS. This master’s program teaches you to harness creativity and big-picture thinking to foster organizational growth and usher cutting-edge products and new ideas from conception to marketplace, providing better solutions to new or existing business requirements. Students are positioned for professional success by learning to:
- develop a critical eye for recognizing new ventures;
- generate rule-breaking business models;
- identify underserved or uncontested market spaces; and
- rework internal processes to create competitive advantage.
Depending in part on their prior experience, degrees, and expertise, IME MS graduates are prepared for employment in a variety of areas, such as:
- Corporate new venture, accelerator/incubator program, and design and innovation group
- Entrepreneurial ecosystem as accelerators, incubators, makerspaces, or venture capital
- Founder and entrepreneur
- Innovation and engineering management
- Leadership, management, and/or strategy position
- New product development
- Technical sales and strategic marketing
- Technology commercialization and scouting
- MS Advanced Professional Development Strategies
- Entrepreneurial Thinking and New Venture Creation
- Lean Entrepreneurship / Innovation: Fast & Frugal Methods to Launch Startups & Test Innovative Ideas
- Business Model Innovation
- Creativity Unleashed: Harnessing Creativity to Solve Real-World Innovation Challenges
- Plan, Pitch, and Fund an Entrepreneurial Start-Up
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Innovation Management View 125 other Masters in Innovation Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Research your graduate degree program
- Complete online application
- Letters of Reference: 2
- Statement of Goals: Essay prompts can be found in the online application portal.
- Resume: Current resume or CV is required.
- Interview: An interview is conducted after an application has been submitted and reviewed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Discipline/Related Discipline: A baccalaureate degree is required.
International34260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1142 USD per credit during 12 months.
National34260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1142 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State34260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1142 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.