Students of the Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship program at Temple University use creative problem-solving to overcome the strategic and tactical challenges that accompany visionary change.Nurture your innovative ideas and grow them to success with the Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship MS. This master’s program teaches you to harness creativity and big-picture thinking to foster organizational growth and usher cutting-edge products and new ideas from conception to marketplace, providing better solutions to new or existing business requirements. Students are positioned for professional success by learning to:
- develop a critical eye for recognizing new ventures;
- generate rule-breaking business models;
- identify underserved or uncontested market spaces; and
- rework internal processes to create competitive advantage.
More informationVisit official programme website
- MS Advanced Professional Development Strategies
- Entrepreneurial Thinking and New Venture Creation
- Lean Entrepreneurship / Innovation: Fast & Frugal Methods to Launch Startups & Test Innovative Ideas
- Business Model Innovation
- Creativity Unleashed: Harnessing Creativity to Solve Real-World Innovation Challenges
- Plan, Pitch, and Fund an Entrepreneurial Start-Up
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Innovation Management View 64 other Masters in Innovation Management in United States
- Research your graduate degree program
- Complete online application
- Submit your supporting credentials (Statement of Goals, Transcripts, Standardized Test Scores, Letters of Recommendation, Résumé, Portfolio, Audition or Interview)
- Bachelor's Degree in Discipline/Related Discipline: A baccalaureate degree is required.
International1114 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1114 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1114 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1114 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State1114 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1114 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.